Frequently Asked Questions
about My RBS Account
With RBS Online Account Access it is easy to place orders, create quotes and access your account online. Below are some frequently asked questions about creating and using an RBS account. If you have questions that are not included here, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you.
- How do I sign up for online account access?
Signing up for online access is easy. Just visit our website www.rbscorp.com, and click on My Account and Register under My RBS Account. Follow the instructions on the screen, and a representative will email your new username and password.
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
In the My Account login screen, click on "forgot your password?" An RBS representative will email you a temporary password. Once logged in, you can change your password to a new one of your choice by selecting Edit Account from the My Account menu at the right.
- I forgot my username and password. What should I do?
In the event you misplace your username and password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I enter my username and password, and the message is "Account is Currently Locked" appears on screen. How do I unlock my account?
Accounts are usually locked if an incorrect password is entered three times or more. Please email email@example.com to unlock your account.
- Can I pay my bills or place orders online via credit card or my checking account?
Yes! - From your RBS online account home screen, select Invoice Center from the My Account menu at the right. A new window will open. Under Payment Options you can set up your online payment information. To return to your RBS account online, click the drop down at the top right next to your account number and select Close. For assistance please call our credit department at 1-877-335-1501.
- Can I track the status of an order online?
Yes! – In the "Review Orders" screen, you can see the estimated delivery date and a confirmed shipment date. For detailed information, please call Customer Service at 1-800-378-3650.
- I have multiple job accounts open with Riverhead Building Supply Corp. Will I be able to view all of these accounts online?
Yes! – When you log in to your RBS Account online, you will see all of your active job accounts and be able to work from each individually.
- I have online access, but I am unable to locate a specific invoice under "Open Invoices". How can I find it?
Detailed orders and invoices appear online according to our billing cycle which is between the 29th of the month and 28th of the following month. If a specific invoice does not appear immediately, please select a date further in the future until the invoice you a searching for appears. If you are unable to locate your order in the "Open Invoices" screen, your order may appear in the "Review Orders" screen.
- Is the online account section in real time?
The online order and account access system updates on a nightly basis, not in real time.
- I made a purchase at an RBS store, but I can't seem to find the purchase online. Do point-of-purchase sales appear on my online account?
Purchases made at our stores will appear online if charged to your account. In store purchases made via cash, check, or credit card will only appear online if you refer to your account at the counter.
For further assistance, contact our credit department at 1-877-335-1501.