Frequently Asked Questions
about My RBS Account
With an RBS account it is easy to place orders, create quotes and access your account online. Below are some frequently asked questions about creating and using an RBS account. If you have questions that are not included here, please contact us and we'll be happy to help you.
- How do I sign up for online account access?
Signing up for online access is easy. Just visit our website www.rbscorp.com, and click on "Register Today" under My RBS Account. Follow the instructions on screen, and a representative will email your new username and password.
- I forgot my password. What do I do?
In the e-commerce login screen, click on "forgot your password?" An RBS representative will email you a temporary replacement password. Once logged in, you can change your password to a new one of your choice.
- I forgot my username and password. What should I do?
In the event you misplace your username and password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I enter my username and password, and the message is "Account is Currently Locked" appears on screen. How do I unlock my account?
Accounts are usually locked if an incorrect password is entered three times or more. Please email email@example.com to unlock your account.
- Can I pay my bills or place orders online via credit card or my checking account?
Yes! - On your RBS account home screen select invoice center. Under payment options you can set-up your on-line payment account. For assistance please call our credit department at 1-877-335-1501.
- Can I track the status of an order online?
Yes! – In the "Review Orders" screen, you can see the estimated delivery date and a confirmed shipment date. For detailed information, please call Customer Service at 1-800-378-3650.
- I have multiple job accounts open with Riverhead Building Supply Corp. Will I be able to view all of these accounts online?
Yes! – All new online user accounts will be created so you may see all of your active job accounts and work from each individually. If you have online access and recently opened one or more new accounts with RBS, please select the "upgrade to group access" option on the MY RBS Account page.
- I have online access, but I am unable to locate a specific invoice under "Open Invoices". How can I find it?
Detailed orders and invoices appear online according to our billing cycle which is between the 29th and 28th of each month. If a specific invoice does not appear immediately, please select a date later in the future until the invoice you a searching for appears. If you are unable to locate your order in the "Open Invoices" screen, your order may appear in the "Review Orders" screen.
- Is the online account section in real time?
Unfortunately, our system does not display items in real time. The online order and account access system updates on a nightly basis.
- I made a purchase at an RBS store, but I can't seem to find the purchase online. Do point of purchase sales appear on my online account?
Purchases made at our stores will certainly appear online if charged to your account. However, in store purchases made via cash, check, or credit card will only appear online if you refer to your account at the counter.
For further assistance, contact our credit department at 1-877-335-1501.